>Time for another photoblog entry – This time with a little more news. I mentioned the other day that I thought I’d found a good business opportunity in my neighborhood, and that I’d say a bit more about it in a day or two. Well, it’s been a bit over a week, but I’ve procrastinated long enough: Dog photography!
Ok, after the title of the post was dog photography, it probably doesn’t have as much of a punch as if I’d been a bit quieter about it, but there it is.
As part of my service, you get:
- A half hour of my time in the location of your choice
- A CD of all the pictures taken of your pet – High-resolution JPGs
- A public web page of your pet to share with your friends (apx 4×6 size, hosted for one year)
- 10 free 4×6 prints of your choice
- Unlimited “at-cost” prints
And how much does this service cost? Only $50.00
Since I promised this would be a photoblog entry, here’s a picture of Libby, taken this evening at the park.